Effective November 1, 2005
Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- Application of This Notice
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- How To Access Or Correct Your Information
- How To Contact Us
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Application of This Notice
This Notice applies only to the information collected by FLS from the users of our Web site. It does not apply to information collected by FLS in any other way, including offline.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the FLS website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Type of industry
- Number of Drivers
- For hire or private motor carrier
Every registered user is granted a password to log into certain areas of the Web site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify FLS of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security of which you are aware, and to ensure that you properly close out of your account at the end of each session. FLS assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising form your failure to comply with these provisions.
If you’re purchasing a product, we’ll request financial information (E.g., What is your credit card number?). Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
You may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting, or to respond to questions you may have about the Web site or products offered.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order (e.g. name, postal or email address, telephone number) only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive information about our products as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website (e.g. name, postal or email address, telephone number) will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out a registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily opt out of receiving further marketing from FLS by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with FLS, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
Every registered user is granted a password to log into certain areas of the Web site. Using this login also provides you with access to a page where you can choose to change your password or update and revise your personal information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. Weblinc, LLC. makes every effort to maintain industry standards for login procedures, however there is no way of verifying the information if you choose to share your login information.
You can request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Internet by contacting us at 1-877-357-7776 Fundamental Labor Strategies®, Inc. You can also have factual inaccuracies in this information corrected by contacting this same person.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-877-357-7776 or send us an email at email@example.com.
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
November 1, 2005
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent this Web Site provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing, so long as you are authorized to make purchases on behalf of such group. You may not use the Content to determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Providerâ€™s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site or its Content, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
- Not Legal, Investment, Tax or Accounting Advice. All Content is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to and does not constitute legal, investment, tax or accounting advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential except to the extent set forth in Providerâ€™s Privacy Statement. Your legal, financial and tax situation may be unique and therefore you should independently consult a legal advisor and a tax advisor. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
- No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this Web Site any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of the Provider. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Web Site, where appropriate you may a) list along with your name, address and email address, your own web siteâ€™s URL and b) recommend third party Web sites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended Web site, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Web Site.
- Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider is not responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisersâ€™ or sponsorsâ€™ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
- Registration. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Provider with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Provider immediately.
- Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Provider.
- DISCLAIMER. THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, PROVIDER’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, IF ANY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 10 (Disclaimer), 11 (Limitation of Liability), and 12 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Provider and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Web Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its or their own behalf.
- Privacy. Your use of this Web Site is subject to Provider’s Privacy Statement.