Fundamental Seminar: Reasonable Suspicion Testing
Each spring, Fundamental hosts a complimentary seminar with Jeff Muntz, CTP, our General Manager of Operations for Fundamental Labor Strategies. The seminar features an overview of how to determine when reasonable suspicion for drugs and alcohol use exists.
About the Seminar
You will learn to:
- Determine when reasonable suspicion for drugs or alcohol use exists
- Initiate a reasonable suspicion test
- Develop practical approaches to handling these situations
All participants receive a Reasonable Suspicion Training Certificate at the end of the seminar. This certification does not have to be renewed each year.
About the Speaker
- Jeff Muntz brings over 30 years of experience in the transportation industry to his current role as GM of Operations.
- He became a Certified Transportation Professional in 2018.
- Since joining Fundamental in 2001, he has worked in all aspects of driver management including DOT compliance, safety and training, and claims management.
- Jeff is qualified to conduct the Reasonable Suspicion and Alcohol Screening Test.
If you ever would like to attend Fundamental’s Reasonable Suspicion Seminar, please sign up for our newsletter or reach out to us at email@example.com.
If you have attended this seminar in the past and would like materials, please call us at 215-862-7280.