Fundamental offers education, training, and DOT Certification seminars to clients and colleagues. We share knowledge, insights, and best practices gained from over 30 years of working with motor carriers, commercial truck drivers, and the Department of Transportation. Our seminars present a great opportunity to learn from experts and to network with peers in transportation.
Guest speakers include experts from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), accident reconstruction specialists, and Fundamental Operations and Risk Managers.
Seminar topics have included:
- Introduction to DOT Compliance
- An overview and updates of DOT Regulations
- The Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) enforcement program
- Reasonable Suspicion Training and Certification
- Accident Investigation and Reconstruction