Fundamental Seminar: FMCSA/DOT Regulation Update
On November 3, 2017, Fundamental held a complimentary seminar with Christopher Rotondo, Division Administrator, from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The seminar featured an overview of the current FMCSA/DOT Regulation Updates.
About the Seminar
Chris Rotondo discussed the transportation highway safety plan and commercial motor vehicle safety initiatives the FMCSA and transportation partners were facing in 2017.
- Electronic Logging Devices rules and regulations
- Potential impact on transportation sector
- Coercion and harassment, complaints, or allegations
- FMCSA regulations relating to driver qualifications (medical examinations and the requirements to use National Registry License & medical professionals)
- CDL requirements link to medical standards (with NJMVC)
- Controlled Substance/Alcohol Testing requirements
- Impact of legalized marijuana and medical marijuana
- Economic impact of safety vs. non-compliance
- What’s on the horizon?
To receive information and invites on future seminars, please sign up for our email list or reach out to us at email@example.com.